Hello my friends both 2 pawed and 4 pawed. We just couldn't have done it without all of you. Everyone was so great while my hooman family went away.....FAR away out west to see my 4 pawed mommy. Not to mention they all cheated on me with all those doggies. *Oh Willow this is not how we write a thank you post. I think you can take your complaint up with me after we post ok love!*
So sorry about that my friends, we are just glad they are home safe and sound. Not to mention they did bring gifts! Woohoo. Of course G-ma sent the gifts so she is the best. I am still mad at momma Apache for trying to still my kids. *WILLOW that is not what we are writing about.....focus, ya know like a camera. ya know like the one we don't have yet* Sorry mom I will get back on track here. So a big thanks especially goes out to the 3Pgirls, M&M siblings, Eduardo,Clover, Deetz, Griffendales, and Beasely. If I forgot your name in here just bite my human she is just going so slow. Yep she forgot someone I just know it. For good measure everyone I am just going to bite her, it's settled.
We love you all,
Willow and Pilar
Warning read below this line at your own risk!!!!
Ok so we were not that good while mommy was gone. Yep we did some reaalllly bad things. So I thought I would share a few of them with you all. I am looking for some support . I just hope Pilar and I are not the ONLY pups in the world who do these things. So here it goes:
- We opened our crates a few times and escaped. Truth is I,Willow, opened the crates and we ran amuck throughout the house for the day. Pilar made her usual kind of mess but I went and snuggled down in the pawrents bed..
- I kept sneaking out of our back gate. It seems I have a talent for reaching over the gate and opening the latch. I am a fast learner what can I say. Yep trouble was a brewin'
- I wouldn't listen to dad about a.......skunk....it was scawry. I thought all living cweatures awe our fwiends. Boy was I wrong. Not only did I smell bad but it broke my heart.
- Burrs!! Yep I have managed to really make my hoomans mad about those silly things. I was just chasing some silly little critter into a hole. I guess I have had them for a couple of weeks dad said. But he did try to get them out. (not a happy mommy) I was promptly told to stay away from that nasty beast. SIGH
- I am ashamed to say but...I did a little counter surfing when they were gone.
- Pilar just kept pee peeing everywhere. She thought our green carpet was the grass. Boy is mommy mad!!!
So we thought we would make up for our badness and help mom out with the bloggin. We know she has to catch up with so many of our friends. So we got busy, put on the proper secretary outfits and got busy. We hope we got all of you. Mom says she thinks we missed a few so it looks like we are back at the keyboard tomorrow. As you can see in the pictures, Pilar is a much better typist than I am. I am a much better dictator. teehee
Can you believe how hard we are working?? We think it is time for a cookie break.
This is a picture of me and daddy. No matter how much trouble I got into during the day he was always there to make it better for me when he got home. I have the bestest daddy in the whole world. Can you see how much he loves me? We did this a lot while mommy was gone. Woohoo for me!!!! Well this is Willow signing out for today. It is time for us to snuggle down for the night. Who know maybe mom might get some sleep!!! Tail wags to you all. Big smooches.