Monday, July 21, 2008



This is a picture of my fur mommy and my girl Ally.  I guess it didn't take her long to find a replacement for me!!!            OK so what if she looks like me Ally..... she is my fur mom after all.  Don't let her fool you.  I am a lot sweeter!!!  Do NOT bring her home!!  Or any other dog/puppy for that matter.  Dad says NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!!!!                       

LOOK now mama Apache is trying to take over Ty!!!  Oh, this just can't be happening to ME!!!!   AND...... now i hear my sister Jazzy wants to take Ty to her house!  Grrrr,  Dale Snaps what is a girl to do???  

Beasely if you happen to see my mom while she is out there you have to help me out buddy ok.
  1. Don't let her bring home a puppy!
  2. Remind her that life really is all about me!!
  3. Look at her with those "Dale" eyes and say "remember these....Willow's are waiting for you at home!"
  4. Then get tough and say "ADMIT IT LADY YOUR LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT ME HER!!!  NOW GO HOME!!!"
SO ENOUGH RANTING.  THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS STRESSFUL TIME.  I WILL BE HERE DAY OR NIGHT  ANYTIME TO HELP YOU OUT WHEN YOU NEED IT!!!

I GUESS IT WILL BE WHAT IT WILL BE!!!
LOVE TO ALL OF YOU,
WILLOW AND THE GANG

13 dale snaps:

Nancy at the Farm said...

Willow! We're leaving for the airport and will be to wherever it is you live to help you. Lock the doors and keep those puppies and dogs out! You need a crown to wear so they know who is king! Grrrufff!

We're with you bud!

Dozer and Coop

George the Pup said...

Holy Cow Willow - that isn't right! Your Mom can't go on vacation without you and visit other dogs (and there's just no way she'd bring home another, right?)! I'll get right over there and chase her back home!

Princess Patches said...

Willow, sorry, but we all know that "the more 'dales, the merrier"! We're voting for your mom to bring home a puppy! You'll get used to it!


Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Molly the Airedale said...

We're with the 3 P's! We think a pup would be fun for you, Willow! You should think about the positives!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Clover said...

Uh oh! A puppy?! Well your family must just be thinking of that cause they miss you!
Hope you are doing ok at home!
Love Clover xo

Deetz said...

Oh No Willow, doesn't your mummy know you are #1? If she gets a newer puppy, then you can come and live with me. I will come and get you, hop a train or something and bring you home. I promise I will
Deetzy

Faya said...

Oh...not even a little little little tiny brother ? Like my "D" ?...hum ... realy....think about it one more night will you ?
Kisses, Faya

Peanut said...

Willow I think the stress might be getting to you. You need a spa day or something

Gaia the Airedale said...

Good job expressing your feelings Willow! We all love you and everything will be ok! I think you really do need a day at the dog spa as Peanut said. Hang in there!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your fur mom is pretty like you Willow. :)

~ Girl girl

Moco said...

Don't worry Willow, they would not be able to replace you. You are one of a kind and very special.

Willow the Black Dale said...

Chill Willow.... no puppies are coming home.... yet! I'm thinking your hooman mommy has her "eyes" set on a Red Dale!!! The kids are fine so you don't have to worry about that either. They are helping Grandma take care of the puppies everyday. I think they are beginning to appreciate just having YOU!!! I think Peanut is right.... you need a SPA day. Talk to your daddy... after all, it really is all about you.

Hugs, Slurps, and Aireslaps,
Mommy Apache

Dexter said...

Willow - You are being tortured. Do you think they would bring somebody home with them? Training a puppy is a total pain!

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Do you think that Hector and Melitta might have (gasp) eloped?