Saturday, July 19, 2008

OH NO!!!



DO YOU ALL SEE THIS????  That is MY boy hangin' with those puppies.  Rumor has it he has been running and playing with them too!  Not good my friends not good!!  What about ME hmmm?  Yes I said it.  What about me???  I am just as cute as those puppies.   I even mind better!!
I heard those puppies were bad bad bad kids today!  They had Ty and mom running in circles.  They (all 8) got a tarp, tore it up, then got caught up in it.  Mom tried to get them out and as soon as she got one out that pup would turn around and get right back in it!!!!  My boy just stood back and laughed at this scene.  teehee  But mom got him back by making him pick up lots of puppy poop!!!!  teeeeheeee  He hates this job!!! 

 Then the puppies managed to get into the shed, they are magicians, and went shopping!!!  They came out with all sorts of stuff.  Again, mommy was on the chase trying to get the stuff from them.  The ONLY one that minds her is Pita.  She and Pita bonded last time she was here.  (She bottle fed Pita for those 3 weeks)  Mom said she would bring Pita home but me and dad said NO NO NO!!!

So I guess I could say I am lonely for my mom and kids!  It doesn't look like they miss me very much.  George how did you do it?  Maybe I should just sneak out and go to your house since you live the closest to me.  I could hitch a ride up to your house....it's only a few hours away right!!!!  Your pawrents would love on me!!!

The good news!  Yes there is some.  Grandma bought me a present, I hope one of many she will send home with my pups.  My friend Sarah comes over everyday in the afternoon and my other grandma comes over for a few hours in the morning everyday.   So all is good in the loving department!  Well I am off to nap.

This is Willow signing out from the Compound today!  No words of advice today!!

10 dale snaps:

Molly the Airedale said...

Do you think you'll get a puppy sissy or brother, Willow? Do you want one?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Melitta....Hello!!! This is Gilbert, Scruffy and Lacie's Wheelie...hmmm....it will be interesting to see ur postin' style on Wednesdays! Ur main job is reportin' in an unbiased fashion the pup/hooman happenins'of what's been goin' on in ur house for the week. It's helpful to make comments that make the dogs think Wheelies are taking over the world. We love to make them nervous.

Did you know that we have 3 Wheelies from Penny and Poppy's mom too? They live on our window sill in our kitchen and look JUST LIKE SCRUFF, LACIE AND STAN!!!

Now that you mention it, I should let them post soon. Our other Wheelie..."Sullivan" jumped in a box and traveled to Boston and moved in with Agatha and Archie...they have better food in their fridge...so he thinks.

Wheelies rule...it's obvious!

Barkin' at ya Girl!

Gilbert

Faya said...

Ohhhhh Willow ! Realy ! You don't want one of those puppies ???? They are so cute....I can't wait to have my brother with me.....
Kisses, Faya

Kyanite said...

Those pups are cute, are you very sure you wouldn't like one to get upto mischief with, sorry play with!

Pats &pets
Blue

Princess Patches said...

Willow, you really should let your mom bring Pita home with her! Just think of all the fun you could have! Sometimes our mom gets kind of mad at some of the stuff we do, but she is usually laughing too hard to make us stop. We can just imagine the sight of all those puppies with the tarp!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Asta said...

Willow
I'm sowwy you awe lonely fow youw Mom, but getting one of those pups to play wif wouldn't be so bad..would it?
hope you keep getting plenty of loving
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Gaia the Airedale said...

Aw Willow ease up hun, those little stinkers are cute! Not as cute as you are of course! How old are they though, they look about my age? And what human doesnt hate poop clean up duty? Hehe you can come over and play with me if you want Willow!?

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Anonymous said...

Me thinks it sounds like you will be getting a little brother or sister ...what do you think ? I have ails and d talking about getting a new puppy:)


lots of licks

xox

the many Bs said...

hi Willow, it sounds like those pups are keeping your mom and brother real busy. they probably appreciate you more because you are so good. we bet that as soon as those puppies are gone, your peeps will appreciate you even more. do you think you will get a little sissy or bruzzer?

woofs.

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Willow!
You are sending me something??? Ohhhhh I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what it is! I was talking your Grandma and she said that maybe I could go and meet your mom. But you understand that I'm only gonna do this for you. Like a check in kind of thing...you know. And of course we will be bearing gifts for you. This way your mawmie never forgets you during the trip!

Stay strong my friend!!!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley