Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Melitta's FIRST Wheel Wednesday!






Happy Wednesday everypaw! I am so very excited that today is my VERY first day to post. I saw that my mom introduced me yesterday. I wish she wouldn't have. I wanted to be the first to let you all know I was here!



Mom hasn't got the camera out and started snapping pictures yet. I seem to have come at a time when there is a lot of commotion going on in this house!! Everyone is running crazy. The statue of Sadie told me it is always like this but it is worse now because they are going on something called a vacation to grandma's! I am not sure what this means for me. **Note I must talk to Statue Sadie later about this**



I miss all my pals at Penny, Poppy and Patch's house. There were so many of us coming to life at the same time. Then of course there were the ones there to greet us with smiles and slurps in the cabinet! Great times....great times!!!! THEN....the next thing I new I was on a plane (ok so it was 1st class) to Michigan!



As you all know my name is Melitta! Did Willow or Pilar ever share with all of you how much my mom LOVES coffee. Well I was named after Melitta Bentz who in 1908 in her house in Germany invented one of the 1st coffee filters. She wanted a better tasting coffee so she invented the cone filter!! Yep we here at the "compound" as they call it, admit mom is coffee nuts!!! So coffee drinkers when you go to buy your cone filters.....now you know the rest of the story!!! Hey at least she didn't name me Starbucks or "Paul Anka" like the dog in Gilmore Girls!!!! Talk about digressing!!!



Well all I can say is let the adventures begin. Ummm do I have to do the agility stuff like Hector does??? Or do I act like a lady like Autumn and Amber? What does a Wheely do on Wednesdays? Until next Wednesday.....

Love,
Melitta








































13 dale snaps:

Nancy at the Farm said...

We can't find the link to your Poppy and Patch's blog. Can you send it to us? We love Melitta, she soooo cute!

Dozer

Kyanite said...

Just be your-self Melitta, we'll all love you.
Coffee based girl are you - it's funny but that was all your name conquired up ie coffee filters!!!

Pats & pets
Blue

Gaia the Airedale said...

What a neat little fact Melitta! My mom and her family loves coffee too, they dont let me have any though!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Clover said...

Hi Melitta!
I think your name is perfect!
Love Clover xo

Nancy at the Farm said...

Hi Willow, We found Poppy's page and it was alot of fun! We want a corgi on wheels! Melitta is so pretty!

Love, Dozer

Peanut said...

I think you get to do whatever you want.

Molly the Airedale said...

You are just so super beautiful, Melitta! We need to find you a coffee-themed bandana! I'll be on the look-out for you! Welcome to Wheelie Wednesday!

Love, Autumn

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hello Melitta. You sure are cute. Can't wait to see more of your wheelie adventures soon

~ Girl girl

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Melitta.... are you a Rare Black Italian Airedale? You're just darling....Looking forward to your adventures with your new family. I'm thinking that my Hooman Mommy just hired a few "Wheelies" herself to run the blog on Wednesdays...

Aireslaps,
Apache

Princess Patches said...

Welcome to Wheelie Wednesday, Melitta! I don't think you need to do crazy agility stuff like Hector does, just do whatever you want! We are looking forwards to seeing all your great adventures and we can't wait to see all the wheelies at Apache's house too.

We hope your peeple have a safe and fun trip!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Deetz said...

Hello Melitta nice to meet you....
Please tell Willow I said hello and tell him I am sorry I haven't been by to see him in so long.
Hope you are playing and having fun
Deetzy

Dexter said...

Melitta -
Hector here. What can I say, you are smokin hot (uh, you are a girl, right?). I hope to see much more of you on Wednesday's to come.

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

I enjoy wheelie Wednesday and look forward to reading your future adventures!

Levi's mom