Friday, April 11, 2008

To Have or NOT to Have

Morning everyone!  Well the question is...."Is your mommy bring home a black dale?"  My answer...."I SURE HOPE NOT!!!!"
However I am a daddy's girl so I will be patient and understanding....NOT...if she decides to bring one home.  But daddy already said to her "DON'T COME HOME WITH ANYMORE DALES!!!!!"  But my mommy is kinda like a dale, especially a BLACK dale...  she does what she wants.  My kids want her to bring one back the little traitors.  I must admit my boy does need a dale.   My mommy told me that is why she is seriously thinking of bringing one back.  
**Pilar here...mommy didn't ask me if it was ok but I know I am still her princess.  Maybe if she brings one home I will no longer be tortured by Willow and I can go back to being the couch dog that I love being!!**
Oh bother now Pilar is on Mommies side.  What's a dale to do?  I will have to talk to daddy about this.  This can't be happening......can it?  I love my mommy but this is crazy!!!!!  Maybe she just has puppy fever being around all those puppies.  HELP SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THOSE PUPPIES SO SHE DOESN'T COME  HOME WITH ONE!!!!   She wants one of my mommies puppies, they are now a day old and she is going to post pictures later today.  I guess she has already picked one.  OOOOHHHHH.    That is it I am calling daddy ASAP.   Can someone get his work number for me?????
Well I am off to pout like only a Dale can do.  Wish me luck.
lots of dale snaps and nose pokes,
Willow

13 dale snaps:

Deetz said...

I had no idea your mummy was a traitor! How dare her. A new puppy? They are kinda cute though...Just think if you get another puppy, you can teach it things and steal from it, and hide him in hard to find places, and play tricks on it.....What fun.
I luv you Willow, you are wonderful
Deetz

Princess Patches said...

A new 'dale puppy! Willow, you could have so much fun. Think of all the bitey-face you could play and all the stuff you can steal together! It would be twice as much 'dale fun at your house!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

The Black and Tans. said...

Hello Willow

We have just found you in Blogland. Woo hooo.

WE are with Deetz, get a pup and teach it loads of tricks and you will have another Dale to play with when the humans go off to work!

Molly and Taffy

The 3 G-Dales said...

Deetz - you are Cuuuuuttteeee! Penny & Poppy, and Molly and Taffy...all kinds of new Dales! It's the Grifindales here, we're making lots of new friends...we are both from Tenkiller and we are getting a new baby sister....A RED ONE!!!

WOOO HOOO more dale fun....airesnaps, nose pokes and all around Dale drama!

Can't wait for lots of dale fun and to chat with our new friends!

Roy and Jack

Molly the Airedale said...

We vote for your mom bringing home a puppy! The more the merrier, right?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Willow listen to me...first there is one extra dale then more follow. It's true, it happened to me. You have to take control of the situation, it's for your own good.

Noah xx

Willow, it's Noah's sisters here. Don't listen to him, he is an old fool. The more dales the better.

Willow Tess & Lucy

Kyanite said...

Now, I'd take a Black dale pup of your hands but the distance....err!
Maybe the best thing is to make friends, a new serious dale playmate has to be good!!!

Enjoy your w/e!

Pats & pets
Blue

PS see my doggy 'neice' & 'nephew' Molly & Taffy have found you too.

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Willow!
If you get another puppy, then you can train it to do all of your bidding! Like when you drop your tennis ball in mom's coffee you can have the little one stand there and take the heat from it! OR the next time you want to destroy some paper, the little guy did it, right!!!!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee Willow,
You will have to tell us sometime how you get black Dales and solid colored ones too...this should be an interesting story. About the new puppy..ya might have a good time with a new one....I didn't thnk I would like Toby bein here but he is a lot of fun to play with as long as he doesn't try to play with the ball....and he is gettin to like ball playin too....Yikes!!!!
Dewey Dewster here.....

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Willow!
If the new puppy coming to your home you all will have lots of fun together!

Thor

Lizzy said...

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, that is NOT good. A new puppy? You'd better get some sense into your mom's head. The more dogs your mom gets, the less attention YOU get.

Hope everything works out fine!

Sparky

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I would really not appreciate my Human bringing home a puppy. N-O! NO!

But humans do whatever they want!

The Thuglets said...

A new daleicious black dale puppy..wow really that would be so good!

Our motto..the more the merrier! But don't tell our hooman dad! lol

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets +2