Friday, April 25, 2008

Food,Food, and uhh...... MORE FOOOOOOOOD

Willow here. OK I will tell you what I got. But first I'll tell you everything my girl (Ally) had planned and had out. We had Bean and Bacon soup, Cesar Salad, Chicken, Brats, Hot dawgs (thank goodness they don't make them out of dogs!!!!), And Ice Cream Cake. Pilar and I had a little bit of everything. It was sooooo good and like I said before, the kids were great about dropping things for us. But, my girl Ally always takes care of me. She and I have and unbarken agreement at dinner time. I look cute and she gives me the good stuff....and all is well in our house!!! I even got to have some of that yummy cake because my sister let me have some of the frosting!!!! As much as I begged she wouldn't let me have any chocolate, darn. I think she new mawmy wouldn't go for that. We hear chocolate is bad for me. Yep I am one lucky dale, my girl is pawsome and she rocks!
I gotta skoot. I am on the search for more food. My girl played "hookey" today from school so I should be able to get some good stuff out of her today. My tummy can't wait.

bark at you later,
Willow

8 dale snaps:

Harry said...

Oh my, you really did well with all that food, well done!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Molly the Airedale said...

Ally sure takes good care of you, Willow! We think you've got a friend for life!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kirby said...

Oh Willow, you've made me sooo hungry! Now I just want to eat and I'm still on my stooopid diet. Grrrr. At least you enjoyed all of the yummylicious food! You are SO lucky!!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Willow! You are suck a lucky four legged human! I don't get human food!

Me and my human giggle everytime we see the picture of your ball in your mom's coffee. That is a sign of a true Airedale...we always get our point across!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Princess Patches said...

Willow, you are one lucky doggie! Our supply of hooman food has been severely cut short since we both need to lose a little weight. We still get treats, but they cut each piece in half. That's just NOT fair! We keep telling them that we are growing doggies! They keep saying we are growing in the wrong direction (whatever that means)!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Lizzy said...

Oh man, sounds like a FEAST! I bet the ice cream cake was good! That would have been my favorite part.

Lucky you to have the humans drop food for ya! I also know to wait by the younger humans during meals, 'cause they tend to drop way more food for me than the older ones do.

I wish I could have chocolate too... I have stolen some before when my humans weren't watching. They were afraid I was gonna get sick, but I never did. But because they won't let me have any more chocolate, I have to settle for the other kinds of chocolate I find in the cat litter box.

I hope you're all having a grrrrEAT weekend!

Sparky

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Hi Babe Willow. I hope you and Pilar didn't eat too much!!! YOU could have saved some for us... We are still complaining here about the hotdogs that only Yalo and Jazzy got at the new Doc's open house!!! We sure do miss your mommy....er, our sister Robin. Hugs and Slurps to you,

Mommy Apache

Deetz said...

Hi Willow
Are you going to post any Scary Eye Photos? Cut off is May 30th...let me know.
Thanks
Deetz