Monday, April 28, 2008

For Deetz...Scary Eyes! But not really!!!




Ok Deetz here they are. This is as good as we could get!! We discovered that our mawmie is VERY fond of that darn "delete" button like so many other mawmies are. She even tried to find one of our kitties but they were nowhere to be found!!! (Teak was happy about that I might add)
We are a little busy at our house! We are off to a basketball game for the hooman boy. My mawmie quit her job today!!! Woohoo we are all happy about that. We will update tomorrow. Alas...still no camera. Mawmie wants one for her birthday REALLY bad. We will have to put a bug in the birthday fairy's ear about it.
Here's to ya Deetz!!!
Willow
Oh yes and Pilar too!!

6 dale snaps:

Anonymous said...

Dear Willow.... mommy Apache here. I must say you have "cute" scary eyes.....but alas, Yalo and I are going to win this contest.... paws down!!! But I love dear. Tell your mommy "hi" for me.

Slurps,
Mommy Apache

Molly the Airedale said...

If Pilar wasn't being hugged,she'd look a lot more scary! Great photos, guys! Enjoy your basketball game!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, great pix. Jan is fond of the delete key too. Some of our best shots (top of head, butt, etc) have been cast aside and deleted too.

Princess Patches said...

Yeah, our mom's big on that delete button too! Your scary eyes are very cute!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Deetz said...

I will let the birthday fairy know your mum needs a great camera for her birthday!!! Also, I got the photos...they were awesome pawsome...Mum loved em. She got them saved for the contest. My mum would love to quit her job. I wish she would win the lottery, then she could.
Deetz
That human lil girl in the photos is very cute and cuddly I bet thats why the kittie would sleep with her...

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Willow! I can totally send you a collar! You just gotta measure your collar size! Go to needlenoseapparel.com and you can find a whole bunch of collars and some awesome skulls!

Lemme know which one you like!

Slurp!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley