Friday, September 5, 2008

NCIS AND NEGLECT

NCIS!!!
Mommy has decided to just follow Flash and Peanut's mommy's lead. She is going to neglect everything, and I guess that means ME.......oh yeah and everyone else......
She has started watching NCIS. She is only on season 2!!! Ohhhh *dramatic sigh* This is her favorite show! She told me that Eureka is next. Will the torture never end!!!!!
Do you all think this is because of my recent behavior? Will someone please talk some sense into her? She is forgetting life is all about ME!!!! Well I am off to pout. I already sploded one stuffy during one episode so I am going to find another one for her next one! teehee.....hahahaha.....serves her right!!!!! Besides it wasn't MY stuffie, it was my girls and she should have known better......right......you all agree with me right???? RIGHT????
oH boThEr!!
Willow signing out for today. I say let the pouting begin!! Oh those 2 funny looking people in this picture are mommy's favorite charatcers from the show. paaah

15 dale snaps:

Asta said...

Willow
My Pawents love that show too and those awe theiw favowites along wif ducky...but I am totally in agweeement wif you..maybe you should move on to sploding pillows to get hew attention
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Princess Patches said...

Our mom doesn't watch that show, but on Wednesday nights, she watches several hours of Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi channel. That's when we roach on her bed and cause as much mayhem as possible. So...you have the right idea...maybe sploding stuffies will get her attention!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

the many Bs said...

hi Willow, our mom likes that show too. she likes the banter between all of the characters. we're sorry that you are so neglected. maybe now is the time to release some of those bottled farts that you've been saving for an emergency.

woofs.

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Poor Willow, Our advise is much like everyone else's. Splodin stuffies,splodin pillows. Sorry,but once they get started on these DVD sets, it's just over. We long for the days when there were no DVD or VCR taps.(We weren't alive then, but our OLD mom was, She told us about it)
Hugs
Sunny,Scooter&Jamie(geez I'm not 190 yrs old guys..)

Molly the Airedale said...

We know you won't believe this but our mom has never seen this show! It must be on past 9PM, right?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lindsay said...

Poor Willow! The Girl watches a lot of tv, so I know what you're going through! I still haven't figured out the best way to get her attention back on ME, where it belongs!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan and The Girl

Anonymous said...

Hello there!


I hope you might have a moment to spare. I recently came across Willow's blog and was wondering if you might be interested in a photo session for her.

Well, first perhaps I should introduce myself. My name is Teresa and for almost two years I have been volunteering my photography services on the weekends to a local dog rescue in the metro area. Although I love rescue work and plan to continue in that direction, I am hoping to branch out into the local community and offer portrait sessions for the four-legged members of families! I would love to show potential clients a series of images from a session, which is not always possible to achieve when I am volunteering. If you would be interested, I could offer you a high-res CD with 5 images (your favorites, of course) from the session at no cost to you. In exchange, I would just need a signed model release to use the images for my website and future marketing.

You can feel free to view my blog/website at www.olliephotography.blogsome.com (also make sure to click on the charity tab to view some of the dogs I have worked with over the past year).

Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have or to inquire about booking a session for Willow. Many thanks for taking the time to read this!


-teresa :)

Moco said...

We totally understand. Criminal Minds-Season 1 is what is on at our house. Grammie has one of those strange minds. We have had to sit through more episodes of CSI than we can count. The First 48 seems to hold her attention also. It is no wonder Dawson chews on himself all the time.

Noah the Airedale said...

Willow, my pinky has the same tv watching disease that your mum has except her addiction is to the Gilmore Girls. At the moment she is devastated because she just watched the very last episode and we don't think they're making anymore. This is what I have to live with.

Noah

George the Pup said...

I get stuck with Eureka all the time, and probably NCIS too, but Mommy says it conflicts with something else she tivos :-)

Sorry you got left home, next time you can come with me!!!

Faya said...

My Véronique also loves NCIS ! Oh it is only 50 minutes each week but I think I could do what I want during those 50 minutes, she doesn't care.....
Kisses, Faya

Gaia the Airedale said...

NCIS huh Willow? I think Ive seen momma scan through that on that huge tv screen, she doesnt watch it though, shes more into the reality tv! Heh, you go on with tearin parts of your stuffies hehe! Thats what we girl dales do best! Speaking of new toys, momma got me some brand new ones tonight that are all Halloween themed! Oh my gosh momma was goin' nutso oh how cute they were! Really all I care about is if they squeek or are fun to tear apart and throw around!! Have a fab weekend Willow monster!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Kyanite said...

I'm a NCIS fan too - Sorry Willow!
I can also recommend House - Opps, sorry Willow again!

Pats & pets
Blue

Peanut said...

I'm so sorry. My dad loves Eureka. Mom is recording it so he can watch it when he gets home.

Noah the Airedale said...

Dont ya just love Paul Anka (the dog that is). He's a clever pupootee. Pinky has seen all the episodes. She bought seasons 5, 6 & 7. Now she wants to buy the first 4 seasons and start all over again. This is a serious addiction. Tell your mum to have a box of tissues on hand for the final show.

Noah xx