Wednesday, May 28, 2008

TAG....I'm IT!!!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post,the player than tags 4 or 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Hmmm let me think about this, nope I got nothing. Wasn't born yet!
2. What are the 5 things on my to do list for today: help mawmie water the garden, take kids to school, nap, eat,do a little diggin'
3. Snacks I enjoy: BREAD, apples, carrots, daddys candy and any kind of doggie treat.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I would spoil mawmie just like she spoils me! Rescue all the needed rescue pets and find them homes! Buy a bakery for little ole' me. teehee
5. Three of my bad habits: I think you all know one of them....counter-surfing, digging holes and bed hogging.
6. Five places I have lived: I lived in New Mexico with mama Apache and now Michigan.
7. Five jobs I have had: I am the waker of the kids, protector of the pillows, professional kitty chaser, master pouter and guard of the kitchen!!

Oh I am just not sure who to tag. So I will pick a few of my friends and if you have been picked then just enjoy everyone else's!!
Tag your it to....Deetz, Faya, Beasely and Apache

3 dale snaps:

Gaia the Airedale said...

I love tag! Great info Willow! Im becoming a good counter surfer too, hehe it must be a dale trait!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Faya said...

Hahahaha....great ! Kisses, Faya

Molly the Airedale said...

Great answers, Willow!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch