Friday, January 23, 2009

Wii Fit & My girl

Of course it was bed time! Ally was just taking up too much of the bed. They still didn't get those full mattresses yet!! So...Ally took the cushions from the couch and made me a bed. Now if I could just get her to scoot over a little more!! Now here I am....sitting....thinking....and pondering what to do. One Wii, one boy, 2 girls and one Willow. Hmmmm how was I going to make this work. I needed a plan and a good one.
At last I did. It was great! Every time a person got on the Wii fit i would lay a paw on it or my tail. They didn't take notice. So I had to take drastic measures...I laid on it while they were playing. Yes that is me with my head on the board getting told to leave...NOW!! As you all can see I am not budging. Plus she was doing much better with my help....poor girl. They need to make me my own character because I have seen some of these humans play and let me just say friends....we are soooo much better than they are!

My girl got on and gave me that look "you do it and you will get busted all the way to the kennel." So off I went in search of a cat. Hey at least I am bigger and they can't complain right! So I found Teak and Daddy, they had foodables so life was good.



Friends, we are so happy to finally be coming back. Things are still a little sad. Mommy & Daddy's friend died this week. Yes same community and everyone new each other. But everyone is pulling together for both families and it makes our hearts feel so happy. So much must be done over the next month that we will be popping in and off just to say hi to some of our friends. Please don't think we have bailed on you. You are all very important to us. You and your humans have gotten us through our rough patches. When mommy couldn't sleep because of the sadness she would get on and just read about our blog families. She said she is sorry she didn't write but will start again soon. My sister promises to start helping me out with the typing since my mommy has so much going on. She said to please forgive her spelling (we told her there is spell check) and that she isn't funny. I think she is sweet and kind. She is workable.
Well this is Willow checking out from the compound tonight. Wishing you all love slobbers, licks, nibbles, puppy slams and cold nose pokes. Without these things life would be boring. Much love and BIG SMOOCHES TO ALL......Willow and her compound.


15 dale snaps:

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Hello my four legged friend! It is I, Mr. T-Bone Beasley. I appologize for my disappearing act but life has been busy and oh so good lately! I've missed you lots!

Thanks for your awesome Christmas card! Your black spotted tongue brought a huge toothy grin to my dale face!

I will be back to blogging soon!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Stanley said...

Ebony Princess!

Happy Happy belated Burpday, girlie! Glad to hear your hearts are starting to heal. We'll still be sending loads of comforting goob smooches to help with that.

Your girl is very sweet to help you blog AND to help you find a way to sleep on her bed with her. When somone's willing to share the bed, now THAT's love.

Extra smooches to your mama too. We're thinking of you and love you. Stop by whenever you have a chance. You're always welcome in GooberStan.

Goober love,
Stanley

Bae Bae said...

Hey Willow..
You sure look comfy on the bed. ;)
No fair that you dont get to play with wii

~ Bae

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh my lord, I see the wii phenominum has hit your household too. My Pinkies just got their wii last week and Lucy keeps barking at them when they play bowling.
We're glad to see you back again and we hope your pinkies are doing ok.
We love your new header Willow. It truly is a beautiful picture.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy xx

Molly the Airedale said...

Geez, Willow - Ally sure didn't leave you much room on that bed for sleeping, did she?!
Thanks for showing our mom what a wii fit is! We hope she doesn't go getting any ideas!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Belated Barkday Greetings Willow!

Have tried to email you but it keeps getting returned...
My addy is
HeadgirlDJC@aol.com

Love, pats & pets
Blue

Moco said...

It is plain to see that you know how to work that Wii without any instructions. You are a born natural, We are wishes you the best and keeping you in our thoughts.

Dexter said...

Willow,
My Momma does the same thing. When she is feeling sad or blue, we visit lots of doggies and it makes her feel better.

You certainly are good at getting what you want. I hope your girl leaves room for you on the bed.

Slobbers,
Mango

Michelle said...

Ahhh, Willow you brought fond memories of my roomates cat from college. She was a sneaky one and even did one of my psychology reports for me. It was great that I got an A! The professor loved it!

I haven't thought about her in a while. :( Thanks for bringing back good memories.

Asta said...

Willow
I know you awe a big help in healing those bwoken heawts..I'm so glad to see you
I'm still sending healing smoochie kisses
love
Asta

Princess Patches said...

Willow, we know you can bring a smile to your family's faces even in sad times. We hope all your hearts heal quickly! Keep up the good work with the Wii...you wouldn't want anyone to think they can play without your help!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Stanislaw said...

Hey dude. A few questions for you~

Why are you allowing your person on your crate? Shouldn't she be sleeping on the floor or something? That bed is obviously your size.

And while I don't know what a Wii is, it sure does sound good for chewing. I chew all sorts of things that my people stand on, like mats and rugs and shoes and stuff. Have you given the Wii a lick?

Nice to "meat" you!

Bogart H. Devil said...

So there is a kind of basic question... just how TASTY is that Wii? :)

Big Aire Kisses

Love,
Bogart

Dewey Dewster said...

Gee Willow....sorry ta hear about yet another death.....these are sad times fer a lot of people and we send our warm thoughts to the family...Glad yer all there ta help 'em along....it's always good ta have friends ta talk things over with...

Dewey Dewster here....

Clover said...

Hi Willow,
So sorry to hear your sad news and for being so late to come by.
I hope you and your family are doing ok. We miss you and love you!
Take care.
Love Clover xo