Saturday, June 28, 2008

AND.....it's PaRtY time!!!


Apparently June seems to be a month of celebrations at our compound. We had one last week that brought many girls to our house! The girl pup had something called a "slumber" party. Now if any of you have been to one of these parties you will immediatly know there is NO slumbering going on!!!
Now my boy had to start the party with all these girls until he was rescued by one of his friends. When the knock at the door came for the rescue he zoomed passed me. I have never seen him move that fast!!! He never runs like that with me??? hmmmm He and I will HAVE to discuss this little problem!!!









There were many activities at this shin dig. We (yes I mean me too) played tag, had a treasure hunt, played games, ate and had s'mores!!! I got to have my own plate of food, as did Pilar. I knocked over that good tasting carbonated drink and had some of that too!!! But the best part was the ICE CREAM CAKE!! Now some of you may not agree with this choice and that is ok. Mom said "well it is a party and you have been sooooo good you can have some too!!!"

















Now was the exciting part of this whole thing, well other than the treasure hunt. PRESENTS!!! Woohoo this was fun. I got to help and stick my snout into all of it. The good thing about being me my friends....nobody pushed me out of the way. Can you imagine what mom(and daddy) would have done if that would have happened???? Clearly I was participating with this so you can only see great booty shots of me. BTW, Ally got great gifts, but nobody brought ME ANYTHING!!! I find this hard to believe. However mom did get Pilar and me bully sticks.


Well as you all know all good parties must come to an end. Dad was ready for this party to end. He was tired after a game of night hide and go seek tag. Yep he was it so that meant I was it too. We came in and "fell" into the daddy chair and sent the girls to the basement. Slumber was far from their minds but not from ours. Mawmy stayed up but dad and I, being smart, snuck off to bed!!!!
I really hope this is the last celebration for the month of June, especially since not one of them has been for me.
Well this is Willow reporting from the Compound. Reminding you all that treasure hunts really are a treasure!!

11 dale snaps:

Princess Patches said...

Hi Willow! How dare they not bring anything for YOU? We're glad you got ice cream cake though!

Our mom is all done with wheelie Yalo and she has started on Wheelie Apache! All she has left to do on Yalo is take pictures and e-mail them. That should happen some time this afternoon.

Better catch up on your rest after that so-called slumber pawty!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, are you kidding? Ice cream cake?! What could be tastier! I hope mom gets me one of those for MY birthday!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

the many Bs said...

that looks like a fun party. we love parties and games. did you get to eat the ice cream cake. it sure does sound good.

woofs.

Bogart H. Devil said...

The only thing I saw in the whole post were the words ICE CREAM CAKE :)

Hope you had fun!

Love,
Bogart

Anonymous said...

That sounds fun! Wish I'd been there too!

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Willow!! Ice Cream Cake!!! Are you bringing some to us???? We love Ice Cream here. Guess sister Robin will have to get us some when she and the kids come to visit this summer.

Aireslaps,
Mommy Apache and her tribe

Faya said...

Ice-Cream Cake !!!!! Waouw you are lucky...
I have problems with small humans. I don't know how to play with them. I am to abrupt with them... ok it looks that yours are already 8-10 years old, this is ok...
Kisses, Faya

Moco said...

Parties with hooman pups cane really make you tired. You and dad were smart to go for a sleep.
I don't understand the no present for Willow concept though.

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Willow, thanks for dropping by. Wow, you got ice cream cake? Sounds divine! J x

Peanut said...

Oh I have to deal with some of those parties too. They are fun but very tiring.

Dexter said...

Momma says she is glad that my human sister is all grown up and doesn't have the slumber parties anymore because she found that little girls make awful shrieking sounds that could break glass!

Hope you got your beauty rest. Dad looks like he's had enough of squeeking girls.

Slobbers,
Mango